Friday, March 11, 2011

Warner Covered Bridge

Today I'd like to take you to a covered bridge in Warner, Nh! There's something about driving through small towns via the scenic byways of New England. The feeling that things are a little slower, a little more tranquil than my daily life in a large city.
The covered bridge in Warner covers a single lane dirt road. And since the snow hasn't melted yet, it still looks like Winter here in New Hampshire.
The river was flowing, but really still. So the tree branches reflected off the surface. The sky was really overcast the day I went, which isn't my favorite thing in the world. But I tried to make the best of it!
I really liked the way the window made the snow covered scene really interesting!
Take a step back from the shot you think you want to take. And see if another perspective makes a more interesting photo!
There aren't a whole lot of different ways to photograph a covered bridge, but I try to make each shot interesting and inviting. Do you want to walk inside?
I love all the old wooden beams. The "light at the end of the tunnel" feel of looking through the bridge.
I love small town life and small town charm....

No comments:

Post a Comment