Monday, March 21, 2011

Lynch park rose garden... pre-roses.

Let's take a walk through the Lynch park rose garden. There aren't any roses yet, but the architecture is just gorgeous. I'll bring you back in full bloom some time later in the Summer.
The falconry statue is one of the first things to catch my eye. The light and shadow playing across it was really beautiful.

You can see the ocean over the hill. The late afternoon sun painted quite a lovely photo for me to capture.
What a pretty copper topped gazebo. The pillars, the railing, the lion in the middle. I love it all.
Speaking of lions, check out this pair! The detail work on these were amazing.
The ribs, the belly hair, the paws... Just awesome statuary.
A charming bench at the end of the path...
Let's take a closer look!

Watching over the garden... Waiting for Summer roses and tourists to arrive.
I hope you enjoyed taking a walk with me through the Lynch park rose garden in Beverly, Ma. I can't wait to enjoy it again with you once all the roses are blooming!

No comments:

Post a Comment