Monday, March 7, 2011

Nathan's Garden

Let's take a road trip to Hanover, Nh. Almost in Vt. To a little place called Nathan's Garden. Tucked in the middle of suberbia, Nathan's family used part of their property to make Nathan's Garden. A tranquil, peaceful place to sit and think. Nathan was 20 years old, swimming in a nearby quarry when he drowned.
When I pulled up, I immediately thought, what a perfect little spot to read a book or spend some quiet contemplation time!
Hand made chairs and tables placed around the woodland glen.

I absolutely LOVED this swing, and yes I had to swing for awhile...

Tree stumps made into chairs and daffodils. This garden was just filled with little wonders.

Bring a friend and have a seat! Enjoy a moment of peace and quiet, admire what nature has to offer us.


 Spot little toadstool chairs and bluejays!
In the Summer, they leave a journal for sharing your thoughts inside the gazebo. As well as sunblock and bug spray to make sure that your visit is as pleasant as possible.

I hope that you get a chance to seek out Nathan's Garden. And that you enjoy it as much as I did!

          Enjoy the magical feel, find the hidden bird houses.

2 comments:

  1. This place would make and amazing scene for Fairy photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I kept waiting to see little faeries pop up from behind a tree or out of a birdhouse. This place feels so magical and tranquil.

    ReplyDelete